Train and build your skills in inspiring and empowering methods that bring out the best in others. *
“I really enjoyed the learning in this course. As a veteran, I am aware of many of the different emotions we undergo when we transition. However, listening to the coaching sessions helped put everything back into perspective. I valued the material and learned different coach technique that can add value to my Coaching Practice.” JD
Non-Certification Training: For counselors, trainers, nonprofit professionals, human resource professional and more! 15+ hours of learning. Based on the flagship full Certification Course – (track A) USA’s first robust training program for civilians and veterans to use coaching for career transition and veteran transition.
- Have you wanted to learn more about the benefits of coaching as an inspiring and effective development tool?
- Would you like to have training that is focused on serving veterans?
- Do you prefer self-paced, online learning and no live classes to attend?
If you answer yes to either of the above questions and you do NOT want to become certified as a coach, enroll in this track. You can come from any field – however the most common professionals who use coaching as a tool in their toolbox and would benefit from Track B are:
- Nonprofit executives
- Entrepreneurs ( military friendly companies)
- Recruiters (corporate/college)
- School counselors
- Human resource professionals
- Change agents
- Military Spouses/Partners
(The above may serve the military sector or may be interested in serving this sector)
A recent graduate of Track B said of Hawk Eye…
“Phenomenal and comprehensive program directed at understanding the military mindset and culture, applying the coaching model to veterans and their families, and providing the tools for a thorough and quality coaching outcome.” PAP
Certificate of Completion Training Track B: (Self-paced Home Study Course)
This track will be undergoing a “face-lift” just as the Track A and Track C. Stay tuned for more information.
The entire program is delivered on-line, allowing you to access the course from practically anywhere. Your lessons will be available as a modified version of the full certification track which includes readings, videos, audio and several exam – all accessed via a private website.
Key Benefits of Track B:
- Access to approximately 15 hours worth of training
- One Style Matters Conflict Mode Assessment and Report
- Access to Private Coach Corner Upon Completion(A site where prior students connect and share insights)
- Certificate for completing the training specializing in veteran transition, life-mapping and career management
What else do you need to know about Track B versus other Tracks?
You will need a computer with internet access for the online/private website portion.
You learn from accessing an online, 100% self-paced course which is comprised of readings, videos and audio assignments. Once enrolled you have up to six months to complete your course and earn your certificate.
- Develop heightened problem-solving skills
- Improve self-awareness and leadership abilities
- Cultivate and innovative coaching strategies, and refine personal styles
- Develop career management tools
- Access sample templates for coaching clients
- Develop leadership and development skills to help people in career, college and life management.
- Understand conflict-management and communication modes
- Use insight to offer services in many communities for under-served population
Sample of lesson topics: (This is NOT a complete list of sessions)
- How to establish foundation for coaching
- Understanding and clarifying obstacles client may face in coaching
- Developing coaching plans (basic intro)
- Understanding and Utilizing IPNB-based thinking: (basic intro)
- Ethics for coaches
- Review/exploration of general fears/concerns about the transition process
- The difference between coaching and counseling and referring veterans to proper support
- Theories of motivation – engagement- accessing clients’ strengths
- Empowering phrases and questions for coaches to use.
- Helping to determine client’s visions, values, missions/purpose
- Goal setting and assessment of client’s state throughout process
- Overview of personal branding
- Career Choice and Resource Support
- Basic overview of resumes/cover letters
Price when opened again is $247 per enrollment